miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

my opinion about the course

In general, this course was interesting but difficult for me; I learned so many things, things that I never imagine I would need to make an online course.

At the beginning I didn’t understand many terms but little by little I was familiarizing with them, and I want to say I like the terms “e-tivity”, “e-mates”, etc. I found the course, confusing sometimes, well specifically some e-tivities, of course some other e-tivities were easier and faster to do, (by the way, I prefer the last ones…jeje =P).

I liked the course because I learned interesting and useful things. To give and to have an online course is an innovation, a very different way of having and giving classes. We as students have to know many things; we have to learn how to communicate and express well in order to make ourselves clear enough to be understood, and to have others understand what we really meant. Now, as teachers, we have to learn more! Even then, to create an online course, for example, how to plan it to be well organized; how to create e-tivities, and the most important thing (in my opinion) how to get students into it, they have to be motivated enough, have to feel confident and free to express their opinions, to participate, to ask, etc. which I think is also the most difficult thing.

Finally, I can say I learned a lot!!!

1 comentario:

  1. helo Yolanda. I agree with you some parts if teh course need some make up. I will do it as soon as i can. I see you liked it and I am glad for that.
    Let me tell you that your portfolio is great it is well organized and easy to navigate.
    Thank you e-learner.
    Plese take note of the following:
    Please send me the self-assessment that is in the course in teh information about the course copy it and send it to me. As soon as you send it to me I will post your grades in the Evaluación section in teh course.

    ResponderEliminar